Everything posted by Gator
- I am still ranked 814
-
Im HAPPY !!!!
No, I don't need to know
-
Im HAPPY !!!!
It had to be the negative comment about the music that cheered you up :mrgreen:
-
More Music
Actually they didn't sound bad, but I thought I would post a negative comment like you Ky
- $&#%@#@^%#&@&OMG$&@#@&&#@%^#@^
-
More Music
Both of them sound like they were created using an artificial synthesizer. Not crazy about either one of them. I think both pieces would make Beethoven and Mozart roll over in their graves. A rating from 1-10 with 10 being the best, I would have to give them a -1. In other words, they both suck...
-
2.8 Status Update
All fixed now. I still need reporters to surf the net and give us the latest hot stories about gaming, PC, Half-Life, and Firearms, to name a few
-
Main Web Site is Temporarily Down
You have www.fa-thearmory.net redirecting to the forums, Gator. I guess that is a problem... Yes, I had redirecting turned on because the website database was broken. I have disabled redirect and you should be able to see the site now
-
2.8 Status Update
I placed the story on the main website. I wish you guys would post your stories on the main website instead of the forums. I always need reporters to find out ne stuff for the site. The story will get more exposure than the forums, and it will hightlight you as the reporter (name on lights sort of speak)
-
Main Web Site is Temporarily Down
It was a big scare for me, because I saw over hundreds and hundreds of hours work go up in smoke. I made a backup of the database before I attempted the upgrade....thank god. As you can see the site is now operational again, so let me know if you run into any problems with it.Gator :lol:P.S. Please take the time and check out the map cycle link on the main web site. I actually finnished that yesterday, but the site was broken and nobody saw it
- Main Web Site is Temporarily Down
- Whats up with the site?
-
Main Web Site is Temporarily Down
I tried to upgrade to a newer version of the main website, and, well, you can see what happened. I will try to restore tomorrow. :roll: NOTE: The site auto-directed you to the forums, as they were unaffected.
- HELLO!
-
The Armory Logo on Top of Forums and Website
The Armory logo's you see on the Forums (Sub-Black & Sub-Blue templates) will link you back to the main website www.fa-thearmory.net. The Armory logo on the main website will take you to the same place (Home Page), so please use this as it will give you better navigation of the webite. Gator
-
Hi all...i'm back :)
BINGO thats it...she already had an account so she didn't need the new one
-
map cycle
Gator, can you please change the map cycle. Yes...tomorrow
-
map cycle
If you asked nicely by saying please, I believe you might go a lot further with your request.
-
to mac or gator
And secondly, this is a trial period, so you may or may not be accepted. You should be more concerned about that than the date.
-
to mac or gator
There is a featurte called a "PM" (Private Message) in the forums. It is free, and fell free to use it.
-
My Last Post, Plz Read!
If you are leaving the clan, you should at least have had the courtesy to inform me rather than post this crap on our forums.Oopsies... does that go for me too? If it does... my bad. Didnt mean to cause a ruckus. Plus... I'm leaving for different reasons.No sir, you post was very heartfelt and positive. His post was very negative. I will PM you later. :wink:
-
My Last Post, Plz Read!
If you are leaving the clan, you should at least have had the courtesy to inform me rather than post this crap on our forums.
- today
- unban
-
Hi all...i'm back :)
Welcome back Lilly, and yes, you are always welcome back to TA :mrgreen: