Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enders

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Enders

  1. they're making a sequel and personally, I'll wait for Supreme Commander
  2. Enders replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    I've seen lister take on 3 guys with a knife he's just crazy
  3. yeah, I saw a story on slashdot. Some study was done on spyware/viruses. They hooked a totally new install of XP (not update on the SP or anything) to the internet with no firewall, anti-virus, or spyware. It took the computer just under 12 minutes to becomed riddled with viruses and spyware. So, remember kids, rubber is better than hair pulling frustration
  4. very snazzy where was that taken? I'm presuming you don't wear a suit and tie as casual wear
  5. preach it brothaI have a nice black one that glows blue under the keys I'm lovin' it
  6. the classic line from the movie JFK
  7. You see it! THERE! Frame 337! Back and to the left...Back and to the left...BACK AND TO THE LEFT
  8. Bf2 in between classes? Impossible!
  9. now all you need is Klink forums what a forum it would be...
  10. I moved too Having diffculties with my main computer (virus knocked her out...) glad I have my laptop!
  11. Kfc

    Enders replied to Kol Klink's topic in Main Hall
    Give me a sales pitch why should I be a fan of KlinK?
  12. Kfc

    Enders replied to Kol Klink's topic in Main Hall
    >:|
  13. hmm, I didn't know this either
  14. Ah, that hallway part really creeped me out
  15. well, I noticed it was (before..and slightly still is) in the colors of the American flag... I don't know if you mean anything by this, still confusing me as I read it
  16. should be: Which is better - the want to live and the need to die, or the want to die and need to live? but I don't really like it, are you saying that people who need to live pray for death, and people who need to die should live? How do you judge who dies and who lives?
  17. Enders replied to kAd's topic in Main Hall
    the plane WAS hit by lightning when it was on the tarmac In response, Canada said they'd find Mother Nature and bring her to justice for this cowardly attack
  18. yeah, I've been trying to get a partition going so I can run Knoppix. My friend is using Ubuntu also and he kind of got me into a Linux hunger.
  19. You seem to be surprised holding a gun Klink a fake one moreso, I think you'd be used to that by now
  20. Enders replied to Kol Klink's topic in Main Hall
    Cargo pants are a-ok in my book
  21. I think they should be banned from our server also how dare they attack our game. Lamers in every sense of the word
  22. Curses! I woke up at 1:30, and was on the computer all day! Watch Dumb and Dumber and The Truman Show on TV. That's about it. But the day before, I went biking with a friend down town and did some stuff for the whole afternoon, twas good
  23. yea, I thought it would be something bad
  24. http://www.coloniallanescubsac.com/images/high_five.gif

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.