Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enders

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Enders

  1. Enders replied to DEFCON's topic in Gaming
    The only annoying bug I've found is that when you filter for "Not Full" servers it gives you full servers
  2. so why post
  3. same thing
  4. that's what the non-battlefield 2 players should be wearing
  5. Your local medic is ready but try not to schedule on Saturday, that's when the big Global Conflict battle is
  6. Enders replied to JIGA's topic in Gaming
    working now Thanks!
  7. well most of the gruffs you have are just lack of information. If you figured out where to go, had a car, and asked someone what timezone New York is in (I'm pretty sure Est) you'd probably have different feelings
  8. Plastic Vomit, turn down the text size please it's just annoying
  9. I really want to play on the Armory, and I sometimes due, but the allure of ranks is getting to me. Must get more medals!
  10. this is why I decided not to play hockey I most likely would've pulled off my skate and slashed someone in a fight
  11. Bf2

    Enders replied to ArabTuna's topic in Gaming
    actully, EA (and other serve providers) can provide ranked servers to whoever wants them. I've seen loads of ranked server that aren't EA owned. So it's not just EA
  12. Number 2 and 3 lead to 1
  13. Enders replied to Enders's topic in Gaming
    well, I turned down everything to as low as it can go, and 800x600 60hz rez, and I've been able to play a couple maps on some ranked servers, haven't tried the armory yet though
  14. Enders replied to Enders's topic in Gaming
    whoa whoa, there were axis and allies in Battlefield: Vietnam?
  15. Enders replied to Enders's topic in Gaming
    I don't know if it's me or the server or what, but when I join a server that says I have 47 ping, I get 'You have a problem with your connection' every 10 seconds, it's disgusting, and I'm close to ripping out my hair. Buy this game and I can't even play it. They better release a patch soon
  16. Enders replied to Enders's topic in Gaming
    well it's not just The Armory, loads of 64 player servers (even ones located near me, like Montreal and Halifax servers) are super high pingbut 32 and 16 servers are ok, also, singleplayer runs lag free, so I'm beginning to think it's something with the 64 player netcode
  17. Enders replied to Enders's topic in Gaming
    I think there is a problem with 64 player servers I tried playing on our own, and on some others, and the lag makes it unplayable, which is REALLY ticking me off because I want to play on the armory, but can't
  18. Hook, line, and sinker...
  19. Enders posted a topic in Gaming
    Well, I was hoping EA wouldn't be so stupid, but they failed me once again Apprently, you're not allowed to have the same name or e-mail as someone else, that's ok, but the same password? That's silly. Oh, and when you delete your account (like, when I deleted my demo account) apprently you've wasted your one use of your username, password, and e-mail. ANNNND, only 2 days after release (not even) <TAC>Caste, <TAC>Caste. and <TAC>.Caste apprently are already used up 'That uniquenick is already in use' hmm...right EDIT: Well, I had to settle on <TAC>Caste1, my parents e-mail, and a totally obsurce password which I'll forget by the weekend. Please fix this EA.
  20. Enders replied to Enders's topic in Main Hall
    haha, Gator droid, yeah righ-gaghs!
  21. ahah, that's a nice idea you guys should message me up when you're playing! I always miss this stuff
  22. ahah, level 4 is crazy!
  23. wow whoever bid and won must be THE luckiest guy on this Earth just browsing eBay for a car then BOOM, sports car for 50p pops up...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.