Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. K...will do
  2. I added the [TA]- in front of your names, so you will need to add that when logging in. If you are unsure as to the exact spelling of your names, to to the "Usergoups" link at the top to see how you name was entered.MR. RYBO, you need to signup for the forums
  3. Thats good news SC....welcome back to our little virtual world
  4. If you previously registered o­n this site, and are now experiencing problems accessing the website (e.g., you have someone elses name, can't see pages correctly), please do the following to correct the problem:- Log off (if logged o­n)- Delete all the cookies and internet files from your browser- Log back in, and be sure to use your old forums username & login.The old forums merged with the website, so now users will o­nly require a single (one) login. The old website users & logins were erased and replaced with the users & logins from the old forums. If you never had a forums account with us before, be sure to register again as a new user. Not o­nly was the site upgraded yesterday, but it was also upgraded tonight with a "Just Released" version (1.2 to 1.2a). O­ne of the new features in the forums is a "RED" lightbulb above the users name (next to his post) if he/she is o­nline. Anyway, thanks for hanging in while we upgrade the site.
  5. OK ...Avatar uploding is fixed now. When I tansferred the avatars to the new forums, O forgot to CHMOD the folder to 777. No problem though...easy fix al is fine now. :mrgreen:
  6. I am on vaction now, but I will attempt to fix today or tomorrow
  7. This is only a test
  8. Gator replied to PUNISHER's topic in Main Hall
    Well, yesMazor needed some assistance with compiling the Linux version of RC2.8, so I asked a Linux system administrator friend of mine to compile it. I then gave it to Mazor. My friend was also responsible for the Linux release of RC2.7s, which is being used by about 55-60 percent of the FA servers.
  9. You need to delete all the cookies iun the internet Explorer tools, log out, and then log back in
  10. You can still click the reply button...this is just an extra goodie
  11. Everything will work out...we all have really bad days at times...hang in there
  12. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    Hi [DoL]-Snauhi, and welcome to our forums. We are under a few changes right now, but all should be back to normal within a week or two.
  13. Yes, select "Maximize" at the top of the forums And then Selct "Minimize" to return to web
  14. I heard that records sales have actually increased since the invent of Napster. They are trying to send out a strong message to the people who share MP3 files, which by the way are not as good a quality as the store bought files (you lose quality when compressing the file to MP3). I say the public should stop buying their records period, and see how they like that. This way the public could send a strong message to them. These are just my thoughts
  15. Welcome back Shadowstalker
  16. Who says you still not in. Certain circumstances can be understood. Just send Mac and I a PM, and we will make it all better
  17. IRC

    Gator replied to Flipster's topic in Main Hall
    I just installed, and just fixed, the chat room. I oticed there was repeated disconnect message for killer. I don't know why, but I reset everything. If you any problems, please send me a PM, and I will write the makers of the program for a fix. Please provide all details. Other than that, this is really a great chat program...check it out. Also, you must be registered on the main Website to access
  18. IRC

    Gator replied to Flipster's topic in Main Hall
    Yes they do...MSN is far better. IRC was fine years ago, but newer programs have emerged and are taking its place.
  19. IRC

    Gator replied to Flipster's topic in Main Hall
    Your wish has come true. Please go to main site and select "Armory Chat" Here are some of the features of the new chat room:- Remembers the last 25 messages typed by previous users (I have the ability to increase the number of messages)- Smilies- Info messages- Event posting- Click on users name for info- Users can create their own chat rooms- Many more...just click and try it out
  20. IRC

    Gator replied to Flipster's topic in Main Hall
    because none of the TA kids appreciate the instantaneous mass-messaging to other clan members. none of them know how easy it would be to not only ORGANIZE but also ACCEPT on-the-spot scrimmages. We have a website, forums, and 2 servers, and I even set up a chat applet on the website that nobody used. We can't even get people to show up to matches, let alone an IRC channel. Besides, the chat program I put on the site was many times better than IRC anywho. And besides, most of us use MSN anyway. But feel free to start one one though...you have my blessings
  21. You just simply need to unzip the file. Once unzipped, select the executable and it should load ok. If you have Windows XP, it allows you to see all of the zipped files, but you cannot execute any programs within the file. Windows XP has an unzipped program already installed...just simply select Unzip, and by default, all the files will be inzipped into the same folder as the file. If you do not have WIN XP, download an unzip program from www.downloads.com . I use WinRAR as my unzipper of choice
  22. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    This is a test
  23. Gator replied to Shadowstalker's topic in Main Hall
    Have fun...be sure to use sunscreen
  24. Server is back up

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.