Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Damn, I hope he is ok .... I know he was planning on moving, so he mught just be in between moves.
  2. Gator replied to DEFCON's topic in Gaming
    The only reason it was good ...well ...because I was there ...lol j/k Actually I had a great time. Most of us were playing to win and not worrying about medals and promotions. We should do it again soon. I can start up ranked server anytime you guys want. PvtParts can as well, and I think K2 was thinking about getting the service too. If you have GameSpot compete (with GameCenter ...I found they were two different things), please post and let us know here. Also, I will be starting up a server this evening early, so hopefully everyone will stop by and we can do it again. It was also nice to see about 4 DW clan members (SirCampalot, Twin40, Ike, etc.) with us as well. One last thing, we need to make a map list so I can have good maps for the cycle.
  3. I thought you were still playing the game of "real life", and did not have time to play pther games ...hmm
  4. Gator replied to lucky's topic in Gaming
    Server is back up ...gotta love FA Server release
  5. My sig is the best though. Compliments of K2 Inc.
  6. So, if I read this correct, there will be no more FA: Source?
  7. Wow, you are exactly correct.
  8. Gator replied to iAKinetiK's topic in Gaming
    hmm ...sorry to hear that
  9. Fixed, and tested, but not too many were fond of the map.
  10. Gator replied to JJ's topic in Gaming
    Mr. JJ, I will unban you this time, but please do not resort to name calling in the future. You violated 2 rules, foul language and disrespecting other players. We don't always have Admins on duty in the game, but we do watch the game remotely. We need your help in stopping this kind of behavior, and not promoting it
  11. If you were getting the model / *.bsp file missing error ...it is fixed... Please join us for the new map ps_iceland :peace:
  12. Gator replied to JOnJon's topic in Gaming
    Our policy is "common sense". We have a nice server and we want to keep it that way. The "no foul language" rule is posted on the MOTD everytime the map changes, and everyone who has played on our server knows this. We want to have a nice environment so our players can enjoy the game, and we plan to keep it that way. I'm sure other servers like the S^D may be more suited for those who like name calling. ...we don't
  13. Gator posted a topic in Gaming
    Our server testing is still ongoing, but we have added a few more maps to the server. Here is the current map cycle: ///// Added by Gator on 21 July 2005 //// ps_icelands <---new map ps_river ps_sandblast ps_ub61v2 tc_caen ps_deadline ps_marie ps_hoboken2 ps_upham obj_thanatos ps_inlands obj_bocage sd_force sd_durandal ps_coldwar
  14. Gator replied to JJ's topic in Gaming
    Negative, I banned him and he will remain banned permently. :peace:
  15. R.I.P. Scotty. I was a big fan of Star Trek when I was a kid, and its sad to see them die off. May you have peace and prosper
  16. Gator replied to overlord_steveO's topic in Gaming
    Rev ...permentently banned STEAM_0:0:5772123
  17. Thanks Jasun for keeping up-to-date.
  18. I am aware of logging. There are many problems with Steam, the mod, and the plugins. Logging could be an issue, and it is being explored as well. If it tries to make a log entry, and it does not know what to write, I would think that could be a problem as well. Anyway, with these items turned off, the server is almost able to last a 24 hours period without crashing ...and that is with 32 players beating it up.
  19. hmm ...corporal, 30 medals, and a $1.95 will get you a cup of mojo at Starbucks. Let me know when you really want to test you skills
  20. If you are still getting the "Client 57 Steam Kick Error", I may have found a solution. I need some of you to try this... before entering the game, open up your Windows IExplorer, and keep it open while you are paying the game. If this helps you, please post here
  21. The Firearms server has been completely overhauled (too include Steam) a couple of nights ago. We have been testing different server configurations and settings to see what may be causing the crash problems. We have also turned off all plugins, so we presently do not have a word filter. I've also disabled logging. Logging is a part of the server that provides information for the stats program. I'm trying to rule out anything that may be causing the server to crash, so please hang in there while we go through testing and evaluation period. We want our server peak perfomance, and most importantly, we want it to be stable and not crash or have missing items as seen before. Lastly, because everything is turned off, please do not viloate the language filter. Also, please feel free to use the mortars and anything thing to see if any of these items are casuing the problem. Side Note: While the FA SERVER is being woprked on, Jasun is rebuilding the CS:Source server to make it more optimized and stable as well. We will keep you informed as things happen. Also, please place any problems you may have involving client/server crashes here. Please make use of the mortars and anything game items to see if they are contributing so we can track down any other potential problems and/or bugs. -Gator
  22. Gator replied to Daffy's topic in Gaming
    Be sure to load the video drivers that came with the game. I had the same problem with the nes nvidia drivers.
  23. Welcome SIMB to our huble abode
  24. I am updating the server, so it will take a few days to get everything back up to normal.
  25. Server is back up and running. I changed the IP address to 70.84.183.10:27015 THE ARMORY <TAC> 3.0 Server it is now 10, and not 12

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.