Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. There is a new Battlefield 2 Clans page link in the "Featured Links" section of the of the website (lower right side). Please click on the link and vote for The Armory website... 1 = poor5= Average10= Outstanding. <---this is what we are looking for 8) Please put as many 10s as you like :mrgreen:
  2. Someone's name was removed from the database...it then causes them to be called a guest.
  3. Hurricane hit Florida...You are experiencing a severe weather storm...you be aight
  4. It stops pop-ups also...and in a very cool way :o
  5. The website's HTML editor was broken, but I got it fixed. Now, when you select "Contribute to Web > Post a News Story"...you will see a pop-up option that says:"Add Visual Mode"Please go ahead and say select "Yes"This will bring up a web tool that enables you to write in HTML code like a word processer. Give it a try, and you will see that it makes writing a News story much easier now. 8)
  6. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    I know TigerHawk I saw you online and had to tell you so you didn't think it was your system again...hehe. :mrgreen:
  7. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    <P align=center><FONT color=#4169e1>This is a test</FONT></P>
  8. If you noticed the pull out menu did not work a while ago, I was working on the website. Still working, but the side menus should work now :o
  9. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    All new STEAM updates have been made...
  10. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    I am updating the FA Steam server now...please standby a few minutes
  11. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    <STRONG>Another test</STRONG>
  12. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Main Hall
    Another test
  13. Gator posted a topic in Main Hall
    This is a test
  14. Now take a good look at the new POE Stinger missile...My oh my http://www.pointofexistence.com/News15/Stinger_News.jpg Now this is my persoanl favorite... http://www.pointofexistence.com/News15/M4A1_News.jpg Read the story on TAC news, or visit their website using the links on the left blocks.
  15. This is a copy of the email I sent, and their response to me the other day. Server has been updated with new patch and logging has been turned back on.
  16. This is a copy of the email I sent, and their response to me the other day. Server has been updated with new patch and logging has been turned back on.
  17. Welcome back to our humble abode 8)
  18. Welcome back to our humble abode 8)
  19. Gator replied to Gator's topic in Gaming
    Bump...we are playing now...please come and visit us
  20. Gator posted a topic in Gaming
    Added some of the new choppers to the map and wanted to give it a try tonight for a few hours. If you would like to play the map, you can download it here: http://www.thearmory.cc/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=getit&lid=192
  21. No stats as far as I know. I don't know if logging will still occur. We will have to see. 8)
  22. -=[DW]=- Ike found the cause of our rencent server crashes. I then went to work and found a fix for the problem. Here is a post I placed in the BF: Vietnam forums:After troubleshooting my Windows 2003 server, I discovered the cause for recent server crashes. I found the cause to be in the Event Logging function, as it affects the VC mobile spawn point. If you are having unexplained server crashes, here is what you should try...Scenario: - Player chooses the Engineer Skill (with shovel).- Player then picks up VC mobile Spawn- Player chooses shovel and attempts to place down the mobile spawn- After placing mobile spawn...server immediately crashesThe Fix:In the "ServerSetings.con" file, make sure you remove these lines or set them to "0" zero.game.serverEventLogging 0game.serverEventLogCompression 0If you are using BBO Server Manager, be sure to uncheck the "Enable game-event logging" check box
  23. Now I understand...I was lost there for a while. Actually, with the last release of BF:Vietnam, we can change maps/mods seamlessly without missing a beat. :mrgreen:
  24. I still don't get it...I am old...can you explain?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.