Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gator

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gator

  1. Gator replied to Random's topic in Gaming
    We are doing both, because we like both.
  2. This thread has been removed at the request of Mazor from the Firearms team. Apparently, someone accessed privileged information from the FA test site, and leaked information that was not to be made public until after the official release. Although the privileged information was not from a TA member, I would like to ask all TA members who were present during 2.9 testing to hold your public comments until after the release. If you would like to provide positive feedback from the 2.9 test, please contact Mazor at mazor@firearmsmod.com Thanks Gator
  3. http://www.bf1942files.com/file.stuff?body=movies
  4. Welcome to TA Godshand B) See you in the server...
  5. Well, I just checked and it looks like you did it
  6. Click "Gallery" then go to TA Memebrs and Freinds. Then select "Add photo" Its as sinple as that
  7. We are using STEAM. Got to www.steampowered.com and download STEAM. Once you have done that, go to this site and download Firearms 2.8 from our site
  8. Update....I loaded the files and they now all work except for Bocage (day1) :DAlso, I found out that they release the server files. The server should run better now that is has the proper files loaded to run a DEDICATED SERVER. I have no idea why they waited so long to rlease the server files, but at least we have the proper files now. I did a clean install of the Desert Combat v0.7 Dedicated Server files.
  9. NO...this is server-side only. And, it does not work... :?
  10. There has been a Map Fix for some of the maps we could not play before.Here you go guys. The file size is not that big but if someone wishes to mirror these go ahead, just make sure you include the MD5's please. Readme ---------- This fix is provided to take care of the issue when trying to manually load DC converted BF1942 maps out of normal rotation. There was also one error in a normal DC map that I have also fixed. THIS FIX IS ONLY FOR STAND ALONE DEDICATED SERVERS! Listed below are the maps fixed as well as the game types available for them. This fix has been tested and is running fine on a Linux server using both, BFSRM and the console to switch maps manually. NOTE: This is not an official DC patch, I have contacted the DC team, as well as provided, them with a copy of this fix to hopefully include in the next DC release. While I have tested this and it does work, I hold no responsibility if it doesnt work for anyone that tries to use this. I will attempt to help you the best I can though. *SSP*DemonJester Fixed Maps and Gametypes available ---------------------------------- battle of the bulge - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ battleaxe - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ berlin - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ dc operation bragg - TDM,CTF,CQ el alamein - CTF,Coop,CQ gazala - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ guadalcanal - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ iwo jima - TDM,Coop,CQ kharkov - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ kursk - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ omaha beach - TDM,Coop,CQ stalingrad - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ tobruk - TDM,Coop,CQ wake - TDM,CTF,Coop,CQ Installation Instructions: Windows stand alone server: Unzip the fix into your root bf1942 directory and allow it to overwrite the rfa's. (Example : C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\) if you prefer you can make backup copies of the original rfa's just in case. Linux stand alone server : Untar the fix into your root bf1942 directory and allow it to overwrite the rfa's. (Example /usr/local/bf1942/) again if you prefer, make backup copies ot the original rfa's.
  11. We like them also, but there is an issue between the new BF1942 1.6 and Desert Combat. It will not allow these maps to be played. The Desert Combat team is aware of the issue, so I expect a fix to come out soon. Once we can play the maps agai, I will add them both to the mapcyl;e as we had before.
  12. Cool as beans...Welcome "T"
  13. http://www.planetbattlefield.com/dcfaq/dcgeneral.html#manual
  14. Here is a link to teach you how to better fly helicoppers http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf1942/strategy/chopper/index.shtml
  15. Happy Birthday
  16. Gator replied to cKyOoryl's topic in Gaming
    Welcome to the forums {cKy}Ooryl
  17. - Sound Quality - Ease of USe - FREE
  18. The Armory will be changing to a new domain/URL name within the next few days. It will still have www.fa-thearmory.net pointing to this website, but the new name will be: www.thearmory.cc Why change? you ask - It is shorter; thus easier to remember - It is not "mod specific" - The current/present URL is up for renewal - I like it
  19. Do this. Uninstall CD, and go to our downloads section and download the entire CD file and reinstall. Also, make sure it is running before you enter. Let us know if you still have problems after this.
  20. Thanks for the input Teladro...I'm glad someone noticed. I searched all around the globe (Internet anyway) for this PHP app. I have been working on making it look better, but I have have not had time to complete. I chose this one because the ServerSpy version was way to slow. This app appears instantly, and thats what I like.
  21. These two players were ranked 20 & 21 and tied, becaue they had the same skill points "1406". If there is a tie between players, PS then sorts by alpha-numeric nick names.
  22. We can run a 32-player or even a 64-player as soo as you would like. To make this happen, the only thing I need from you is $130 a month to cover the cost of the server
  23. Who really bagged Saddam? http://www.fa-thearmory.net/albums/album02/finderof_Sadam.sized.jpg
  24. Please don't pretend that this is a free speech forum, it is not. You've censored it; just like you've censored in-game things. I see nothing wrong with censorship; hell, i censor my server, just to a far, far, far lessor degree. But please, don't censor the forum/server and say it's a free-speech forum. Our server and forums DO permit and encourage freedom speach. However, freedom speach has nothing to do with being foul and nasty towards others. That is not free speach...that is just wrong. Free speach allows you to express your feelings, opinions, and concerns without prejudice. Just as a person is free to go about their daily lives U.S., but they are not allowed to murder another person, or break the speed limit while driving. We have rules and those who wish to participate in our server and forums must understand and abide by those rules. Its really quite simply. The FA foums remind me of Iraq where there is no law and order and the country is full of terrorists and unlawfullness.
  25. I'm downloading the server patch as we speak There is a lot of new server config settings, so I will have to read some documentation to get it set up properly :)I will keep you informed... It will be today/tonight

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.