Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeadRoach

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeadRoach

  1. LOL, interesting shot there. Did you discover the same thing I did that using the gravity gun on the saw blades has the nice effect of ripping apart multiple crab-zombies in a line? Man, my jaw dropped when I picked one up and tried it and took out a whole hall full of zombies. These two situations crossed my path... thank god I had the presence of mind to hit F5 because they turned out gorgous! and of course this one
  2. OMG, I just ADORE this game :DThe whole "Mankind has been subverted by a superior race" theme is awesome! The little camera things floating around taking pictures of me doing nothing but my own business just creeped me out. I kept looking over my shoulder. I wanted to say "Would you stop following me around DAMMIT?!" LOLWell worth the buy. They have truly outdone themselves.
  3. Just keep Speedball out. That map contributed to my decision to stop play FA for awhile
  4. Yah, I saw this one coming. Knew it would happen sooner or later.Was good fighting against you and by your side bro. Hope our paths cross again. You were a good comrade and opponate.
  5. I have played Everquest since it was 6 months old.... and I have a very big love hate relationship with it. All the bugs, the massive amounts of time and effort needed to get anywhere.... the class inbalance issues, ect ect ect.Only reason I play it? My wife loves it and enjoys our time together, enough said. Will I get EQ 2? If I do, it'll be grudgingly.
  6. I got a small chuckle out of it. Sounded like something I'd read in a "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy" book.
  7. Actually, I saw this one coming.Take care
  8. I remember seeing that one on TV before. He got impatient with the instructor who was taking his time getting out to the copter and declared that "hell with you, I can do this without you" to which the instructor said "well, let me get a camera first"The rest is history.BTW, he lived to buy another one... he listened to his instructor after that.
  9. Clans and Guilds die.... friendships last forever.Most of you guys, I pretty much don't have a prob with. Peace out.
  10. Hmmm, about a year and a half I'm guessing. Was a few months before they took my beloved Steilhand grenades out. *sigh* I remember taking the top 3 in both Sterling and Steilhand grenade kills.
  11. Natural Selection is fun if you like something different. Come see me on the Snake's Den servers. They're combat only, but the folks there are pretty cool. I usually play under the name SteelWulf there.
  12. I think what peaple fail to understand is no matter what the choice made, somebody is going to be unhappy with the choice. Regardless of what's done, peaple are probably going to leave. Heck, you see this in any guild/clan. My former EQ guild lost members when they chose to focus on one particular goal that others didn't agree with. Life goes on, I wish them well.All games die eventually. Sure, a few peaple like me like to dust off my old games and run them on a faster computer than I used to have and see what they should of looked like... but they eventually get cast aside again. This will happen to Firearms, probably very soon. I predict it will fizzle out fast as soon as Halflife 2 is released.I feel for the FA diehards, and I understand why they don't want to see the best damn server go. Our server is a great example of how things SHOULD be done. Despite all the crap we take for doing things our way, peaple came to OUR server and played. It's an example that ultimatly, peaple want good sportsmanship and a well admin'd server above everything else. And I too will be sad to see it go. But on the otherhand, we can carry that attitude to WHATEVER server Gator and the rest of the SC graciously set up for us.I'll be sad to see anybody go, but I've learned to accept it as part of my online gaming experiance. Peaple and clans will come and go, the only constant I've had thru all my gaming experiances has been my bud LORD Orion, nothing else. Well, that and the volume on my speakers will always be too loud for my wife :PThose who go, it's been good to know you, may you find more fun peaple to frag like I have in NS and DoD. Those who stay.... well, LETS GET IT ON!
  13. So what your saying, is you wrote the notes from just listening to the music? If so, I'm impressed.Wonder what you could do with some of Jeremy Soule's work.
  14. I actually saw this coming. Checking the BFV server almost nightly for peaple and seeing it empty gave me the feeling it was gonna happen. I'm truly sorry to see it go, but life goes on.I almost picked up JO today. But already having bought 2 games in the past year to stay with my 'mates (both BF 1942 and BFV), I'm a little peeved at the idea of having to buy a 3rd, espeically one who's system requirements I barely make... and I'm not about to upgrade a CPU I've barely had a year and a half. This replacing computers every year is freakin' ridiculous.I've been happy with the BF series thus far, and I had plans to get BF2 when it releases, so the clan taking that direction will not break my heart. I'm a little taken aback by how everybody is embracing PoE, I found it to be just a bad DC wannabe myself. But as I said before, I realise the game is still in beta and has alot of bugs to work out so I'm willing to give it a chance.At any rate, I'm not going anywhere at the moment. Till I see a server of ours with peaple on it (other than FA), I'll be playing Natural Selection at "Snakes Den" or Day of Defeat on servers that both the 181st and Israeli Brigade run. When PoE server is full, or BF2 is out, I'll be here with ya.
  15. I don't care what he's done in the past. I'm telling you as an admin to STOP IT NOW! Two wrongs do not make a right!
  16. Okay guys, that was stupid. The guy is sharing his creativity with you and your being rude. I don't care how you feel about him, there is no excuse for ripping up peaple's creativity. When somebody shares their art with you, they are sharing a bit of their soul with you. The least you can do is give him a critique of the work instead of this crap.*disgusted*
  17. I'm in Orion's predicament tho. I do check the servers at least twice daily. If I see peaple on, I jump on. If I don't see peaple, I don't show up. Show me the opponates, and I'll be there.
  18. You didn't seem to be a bad guy, I'm sorry to see you go. Take it easy bro.
  19. I dunno, POE feels like a DC wannabe game to me in alot of ways. But, to be fair, the game is still early in development. I do feel it has potential to surpass DC tho and am willing to give it time to get there.I've been missing DC these days tho. Where do the DC diehards in this group hang out these days and at what time?
  20. Great, another game to buy so I can play with you guys... like you guys play the games I already wasted money on. ><
  21. For once, I find myself agreeing with Kywalker. I had a long distance relationship as well, and she wanted to walk away for awhile for strange reasons. I let her go.... and she ended up coming back to me... and now I'm married to her. Go figure.....
  22. DeadRoach replied to Kol Klink's topic in Main Hall
    I stopped halfway down this thread when I saw the fight brewing between Ky and everybody else. I will quote one my favorite bands, Queensryche. I don't have the wording exact, but it goes something like"The greatest chain that humanity places upon itself is peaple's tendency to place judgement on others"It's the judgement of one religion or ideals of another that placed us in this mess... and caused the retribution that follows. And now is fanning the flames of this arguement. Think about it....As for those who put their life on the line and got killed just doing their job trying save peaple.... you will be remembered... and NOT fogotten.
  23. As they say.... regardless of the laws, outlaws will always find a way to get the gun they want. Gun laws only affect those who bother to obey the law.
  24. As they say.... regardless of the laws, outlaws will always find a way to get the gun they want. Gun laws only affect those who bother to obey the law.
  25. I like the Russian OC myself. Haven't found an american kit I like yet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.