Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Armory

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeadRoach

Armory Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeadRoach

  1. Been in 2 clans and countless guilds. I started my gaming community days in a Total Annihilation clan called the "Assembly Of Generals" [AOG]. There were only 5 of us, and i was the only American as the rest were Aussies. (Let's here it for late night gaming on the west coast! RAWR!) Good folks. We were allied with the LORD clan, which was where I met LORD ORION who to this day is my best online bud. I never had much user for shooter clans. Most of them seemed like a bunch of elitist jerks and I wanted nothing to do with them. The guilds for the various RP games I've played were numourous, played about 2 dozen different guilds... all flaws. The Armory is the only Clan I really had an interest in joining after playing on their Firearms server for about 2 months. Real class act and friendly folks... and with a helluva lot more staying power than any other group I've been with. So for me, I'm Armory 4evah!
  2. I really don't mind it. I dont' do it myself, but if somebody does it to my Tank or Walker, it doesn't upset me. I take it as a compliment that they feel the need to pull a trick like that to get me rather than sneak a pilum shot in my weak spot
  3. I heard he likes to play on 24/7 Gibralter Madness, but I haven't seen him in two days of checking to confirm this. The interview does say he has like 500 buddies from peaple who just want to find him and take his tags, why not buddy him like the rest of those n00bs if you want his tags so bad?
  4. Ehhh, seems I got a new rank today when a Ribbon I wasn't expecting popped up and gave me 2k in points. Now I'm sitting about 500 points away from Captain Gold. Checking my badges I see I'm either 7 Pistol kills in a round away from a 500 point silver or 20 explosive kills from a 1000 gold badge.... guess it'll be 2 ranks for me this week. You guys better watch where you step, I've noticed I'm close to a Recon Silver as well... so here comes the APM spam!! Been playing with the Baur as a field unlock. If I hadn't of been concerned with going Medic first, I almost wished I had unlocked it first. It handles so much like the BF2 G3 I was so fond of, I've taken to it like a fish to water.
  5. I came across this today. Interesting to hear what the view is like from the top http://bf2142fever.com/content/Interview_with_WoKeN
  6. DeadRoach replied to xSHAD0Wx's topic in Gaming
    Unfortunatly, Shadow, that particular sig breaks our language rules and can't be used here.
  7. 2nd Liet Gold. Not bad considering I usually skip a day or 2 a week and don't play more than 3 hours a day. I could probably have the next rank before the end of the week if I work for my Knife Gold and maybe Pistol Silver this week. Ranking up became a non-issue after I got all the unlocks I was after. Since I'm not in a rush for the rest of the unlocks, I've concentrated on just having fun
  8. If you want to go for the superman ending........ You pick up a Pilum off one of the engies you just wasted, dodging fire from the walker... you sprint and hop between it's legs and plant a shot in the vent. That's how the Roach would do it
  9. DeadRoach replied to xSHAD0Wx's topic in Gaming
    I feel left out, I ran in his squad for 3 rounds yesterday showing off my knifing skills and he forgot all about me! Heyas Shadow
  10. I have to concur with Fatty, I believe that is the "Best Buy" gun. Snazzy looking, but takes up half the screen and does about the same damage as the Scar. Pretty, but nothing to write home about.
  11. Will do TH. I wish you and yours the best of luck!
  12. It's funny how he shut up after we threw the facts back in his face he was wrong. How about an apology Beowulf?
  13. DeadRoach replied to Kol Klink's topic in Gaming
    You guys have no idea who good you are. All you have to do is server surf a little bit and you can see that our server has a much higher caliber of player than most servers. We have had A squads go to other servers together and literally wipe the floor with the competition. Don't sell us short guys, we're better than you think!
  14. Whao, a ghost from Armory Christmas Past Good to see you man!
  15. Seems I got an early Christmas present from the BF2142 fairy. I was on Berlin today and saw somebody in a railgun emplacement. I went in for the knife but he jumped out to shoot at a friend. I circled in behind and went for the throat and was rewarded with JC's tags. Ranked 68 in the world man.... damn...
  16. Seems I got an early Christmas present from the BF2142 fairy. I was on Berlin today and saw somebody in a railgun emplacement. I went in for the knife but he jumped out to shoot at a friend. I circled in behind and went for the throat and was rewarded with JC's tags. Ranked 68 in the world man.... damn...
  17. Don't be too sure of that. According to my info, I only needed 7 kills to get my silver pistol badge as I had the other requirements. 2 Firearms Effeciancy Pins later (for a total of 8 pistol kills), I have no silver badge. LOL Picked up a couple (=A=) dogtags I was missing tho.
  18. Don't be too sure of that. According to my info, I only needed 7 kills to get my silver pistol badge as I had the other requirements. 2 Firearms Effeciancy Pins later (for a total of 8 pistol kills), I have no silver badge. LOL Picked up a couple (=A=) dogtags I was missing tho.
  19. Knife/Pistol/Defib among the clan members, those not in the loop played normally. The chaos was a blast tho :thumbsup:
  20. Knife/Pistol/Defib among the clan members, those not in the loop played normally. The chaos was a blast tho :thumbsup:
  21. Noobish Noob's score isn't as good as alot of peaple's. There's been several threads in the official EA forums questioning how he got the position when there are so many others with much better scores out there. EDIT UPDATE : Apparently there's a new Supreme Commander (I haven't confirmed this yet, can't get the leaderboards to come up on my end for some reason). I'm guessing they choose one weekly. This next guy isn't even in the top 1000. I'm curious what the criteria is now.
  22. Noobish Noob's score isn't as good as alot of peaple's. There's been several threads in the official EA forums questioning how he got the position when there are so many others with much better scores out there. EDIT UPDATE : Apparently there's a new Supreme Commander (I haven't confirmed this yet, can't get the leaderboards to come up on my end for some reason). I'm guessing they choose one weekly. This next guy isn't even in the top 1000. I'm curious what the criteria is now.
  23. I like both. Long as I got a good squad to run with, I could play either.
  24. Bah, D[if], ranked a mere 1159 :/ Highest ranked (=A=) I have is GIJO3. Been within an inch of getting JC's twice >< I clicked on Woken's profile and I keep getting Darthbob's, what's up with that?
  25. Bah, D[if], ranked a mere 1159 :/ Highest ranked (=A=) I have is GIJO3. Been within an inch of getting JC's twice >< I clicked on Woken's profile and I keep getting Darthbob's, what's up with that?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.